Nashville-based neo-traditional country trio, The Castellows, is making waves with the release of their timeless cover of Levon Helm’s classic ‘Hurricane.’ The announcement comes hot on the heels of the whirlwind success of their debut track, ‘No. 7 Road,’ released last month under Warner Music Nashville/Warner Records.
In an exciting move, The Castellows are gearing up for an extensive tour with 21 new dates announced for 2024. The tour, fueled by the momentum from their debut, kicks off on February 17th in Little Rock, Arkansas, and extends well into the summer, with additional stops on the horizon. The complete list of dates is available below.
- Sat, Feb 17: Little Rock, AR – Little Rock Hall (with Josh Abbott Band)
- Thu, Feb 22: Athens, GA – 40 Watt Club
- Fri, Feb 23: Decatur, GA – Eddie’s Attic
- Sat, Feb 24: Birmingham, AL – Zydeco
- Thu, Mar 7: Oxford, MS – Proud Larry’s
- Fri, Mar 8: Chattanooga, TN – The Barrelhouse Ballroom
- Sat, Mar 9: Bainbridge, GA – Bainbridge Amphitheater
- Wed, Mar 13: Oxford, OH – Brick Street
- Thu, Mar 14: Ann Arbor, MI – Blind Pig
- Fri, Mar 15: Cleveland, OH – House of Blues Cleveland
- Sat, Mar 16: Indianapolis, IN – Hi-Fi
- Thu, Mar 21: Lexington, KY – The Burl Arcade
- Fri, Mar 22: Raleigh, NC – The Pour House Music Hall
- Thu, Apr 11: Fort Worth, TX – Tulips FTW
- Fri, Apr 12: Shreveport, LA – Louisiana Grandstand
- Sat, Apr 13: Houston, TX – House of Blues Houston
- Thu, Apr 18: Tulsa, OK – Venue Shrine
- Fri, Apr 19: Oklahoma City, OK – Beer City Music Hall
- Sat, Apr 20: Georgetown, TX – Two Step Inn 2024
- Sat, Apr 27: Fayetteville, AR – JJ’s Live (with Flatland Calvary)
- Sat, Jun 29: Cadott, WI – Country Fest
The Castellows, consisting of sisters Ellie (lead guitar), Powell (banjo), and Lily (vocals), bring a literal meaning to the phrase “family tradition.” Originating from the small rural town of Georgetown, Georgia, they now call Nashville home.
The trio’s sound is a seamless blend of traditional and modern influences, authentic yet harnessed. Their masterful three-part harmonies create a singular, almost angelic voice that sets them apart. Industry insiders took notice in January 2023, and by spring, The Castellows had inked a record deal with Warner Music Nashville & Warner Records.
With veteran producer Trina Shoemaker (known for her work with Sheryl Crow, Nanci Griffith, Queens of the Stone Age) at the helm, these three sisters from a Georgia cattle farm are poised to make a significant impact on the modern country music scene. Keep an eye out for The Castellows as they embark on their musical journey, promising an authentic and refreshing take on neo-traditional country.